Corvisquire is a Flying-type Pokémon introduced in Generation VIII. It evolves from Rookidee starting at level 18 and evolves into Corviknight starting at level 38. Take a look below for 15 interesting and awesome facts about Corvisquire.
1. Corvisquire is a crow like, avian Pokemon.
2. Its tail and dorsal feathers have a navy coloration, and its breast feathers are blue-gray.
3. Matte black feathers accent its wing-tips, ruff, and face, which is adorned with a mask-like crest.
4. Its beak and three-toed feet are gray, and it has black talons.
5. Corvisquire’s eyes are red, and rimmed beneath with a white patch.
6. Corvisquire are intelligent enough to use tools in battle, having been seen to throw rocks at their opponents or use vines to entangle them.
7. Over the course of many tough battles, they learn to assess the strength of prospective opponents before engaging them.
8. Corvisquire and its pre-evolved form are the first non-Legendary Pokémon to be purely Flying-type.
9. Corvisquire and its evolutionary relatives were designed by Hitoshi Ariga.
10. Corvisquire may be based on a raven.
11. It may also have been inspired by the New Caledonian crow, which is known to be intelligent enough to make and use tools.
12. Its coloration may suggest being slightly based off of the Steller’s Jay which, along with the raven, is a variety of corvid.
13. Its dark-headed appearance is also similar to the hooded crow and the Eurasian magpie.
14. Corvisquire may be a combination of corvid and squire.
15. A Corvisquire first appeared in the Sword & Shield chapter, under the ownership of Hop.