Armormon is an Android Digimon. Take a look below for 15 fun and amazing facts about Armormon from Digimon.
1. It is a Digimon armed with various heavy weapons.
2. Its combat power is increased by its Protect Suit.
3. It is a member of Centarumon’s Special Forces.
4. Donning red goggles, this mobile specialist Digimon has raised its battle strength using its protector suit.
5. Armormon is a centaur-like, cyborg Digimon with a quadrupedal lower body and humanoid torso.
6. It is almost entirely covered with armor, and what little skin can be seen is green.
7. It head is covered with a red combat helmet as well as a gas mask, while its arms are gatling guns from the elbows down.
8. It has additional rifles on its upper back.
9. Armormon is an obtainable digivolution by raising Monmon to level 20. For the other Rookie Digimon, it is acquired by getting Hookmon to level 50. Getting Armormon to level 99 for the other Rookie Digimon unlocks Cannondramon.
10. For Monmon, Armormon unlocks: Angemon at level 40 with 120 Wind Tolerance, MetalMamemon at level 20 with 180 Machine Tolerance, and Digitamamon at level 30 with 160 Strength.
11. For Patamon, Armormon unlocks: Kyubimon at level 40 with 300 Spirit, Devimon at level 30 with 300 Dark Tolerance, and MetalMamemon at level 20 with 140 Machine Tolerance.
12. If Monmon is not chosen as a starter Digimon, Armormon is a boss found in Duel Island, and defeating it has it reward Junior with its DDNA, which allows Junior to get a Monmon partner Digimon once this DDNA is given to the DRI agent in Mobius Desert.
13. It is also available as a Blue Ultimate Card with 30/30.
14. Assaultmon digivolves from Centalmon and can DNA digivolve to Darkdramon with Cannondramon and Tankdramon.
15. Armormon digivolves from Hookmon and can digivolve to Cannondramon.