Agumon (Bond of Bravery) is an Unidentified Digimon. Take a look below for 10 interesting and amazing facts about Agumon (Bond of Bravery) from Digimon.
1. A profound bond between Agumon and its Partner, it is a legendary, final digivolution, which realized after countless possibilities.
2. The indomitable “Courage” of its Partner turned into hot flames that spurt out from its entire body, and appears as proof of their deep trust.
3. By spending a long amount of time together, it has a deeper understanding of humans, and its digivolved form has also produced a shape close to that of a humanoid.
4. Agumon (Bond of Bravery) appears to be a man encased in an orange armor emblazoned with neon blue patterns like that of Greymon.
5. Its head bears the signature helmet of the Greymon-species Digimon.
6. It is armed with three sharp claws coming out of its gauntlets.
7. When deciding on the Japanese name of Agumon -Yuki no Kizuna- the staff had trouble coming up with a name.
8. Possible names that were suggested were “BraveAgumon” or adding “TY” to name in reference to Taichi “Tai” Kamiya’s Japanese name, “Taichi Yagami”.
9. Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna production staff suggested to make the name something everyone could understand as people of all ages; young, old, male, and female, would be watching the movie, and so it was decided to make the name obvious.
10. Agumon (Bond of Bravery) is an Ultra level Digimon that in some instances digivolves from WarGreymon.