Hyogamon is an Icy Digimon. Take a look below for 10 incredible and fun facts about Hyogamon from Digimon.
1. It is a species of Ogremon that inhabits cold places.
2. It is very territorial, and will attack in rage the moment anyone takes even a step into its territory (apparently, there are times when it gets into territorial disputes with Mojyamon).
3. Hyogamon is a Digimon that resembles a blue ogre with long, unkempt white hair, pointed ears adored by earrings, a single horn on its head and an icicle jutting from each of its shoulders.
4. It’s known for having its mouth open nearly all the time with an exaggerated lower jaw similar to Violator and has fang-like tusks on its upper jaw like a traditional Oni.
5. It wears a black loincloth with a belt, black belts on its right arm, nothing on its left arm, blue bandages on its right leg, and black belts on its left leg.
6. It carries an icicle as a weapon. It has a skull and crossbones on its left arm below its shoulder icicle, metal studs on the knuckles of its left hand, and a scar on the back of its right hand.
7. Hyogamon is a wild Digimon found in Freezeland and Ice Sanctuary. It sometimes drops Sirloin upon defeat.
8. A Hyogamon disguises itself as Justimon and bullies other Digimon, in an attempt to have the Hero beat up the real Justimon. When Koromon tells the Hero that Justimon is in Faulty Ex Machina, the Hero finds “Justimon” bullying a Guardromon and Hagurumon and the Hero attacks and defeats “Justimon” to defend the two Digimon. After being defeated, “Justimon” runs away yelling that it will get revenge and the two Digimon comment that “Justimon” talked weird and was weaker than usual. “Justimon” sends a DigiMail to the Hero, demanding they come see it, and when the Hero does, they find that the real Justimon has no clue what DigiMail they are talking about. Putting the facts together, Justimon realises that Hyogamon had disguised itself as Justimon and had been doing evil things to give Justimon a bad name, and wanted the Hero to beat up Justimon as a result of this. The Hero, realising that Hyogamon did indeed fake the entire thing due to the fact it used Ice attacks, got Justimon’s name wrong, and posed incorrectly, trusts the real Justimon. Admitting it had faked the entire thing, Hyogamon attacks the duo, though Justimon easily defeats Hyogamon.
9. Hyogamon is an Ice Virus type, Champion level Digimon. It digivolves from SnowAgumon, ClearAgumon and SnowGoblimon and can digivolve into Zudomon, BlueMeramon and IceLeomon. If the poop gauge hits max, it will digivolve into PlatinumSukamon.
10. Hyogamon digivolves from SnowGoblimon. In order to digivolve to Hyogamon, your Digimon must be at least level 23, with 110 attack.