Gizamon is a Sea Animal Digimon. Take a look below for 10 fun and interesting facts about Gizamon from Digimon.
1. It grew fins on its hands and feet in order to paddle through water.
2. It is more suited for life in the water than on land, and although it swims about quickly in the water with its fins and strong hind-legs, on the ground, it moves about with weak, frog-like hops.
3. When on land, it has a very timid disposition, but when in the water, it displays its natural, ferocious personality.
4. Gizamon resembles a yellow frog-like creature with orange fur and black saw-like spikes on its back.
5. A bunch of Gizamon were henchmen of Myotismon, attacking almost everyone near Tokyo Bay. But they were eaten alive by Myotismon’s Alpha Bats so that their energy could be used in the birth of VenomMyotismon.
6. In the frozen part of the Digital World, the Digimon Emperor had a bunch of Gizamon build a prison there and offered a reward if they do one thing: severely hurt Gomamon. Unfortunately, the reward was a set of Dark Rings. A Gizamon appeared during the final battle against MaloMyotismon.
7. A Gizamon is listed on Maki Himekawa’s computer as one of the Digimon that was reborn as a result of the reboot.
8. A Gizamon was among the shadowed Digimon that wanted Rika to tame one of them.
9. Some Gizamon are at the Fortuneteller Village.
10. Gizamon digivolves from Pagumon and can digivolve to Shellmon and Tuskmon.