Daniel’s Harbour is a community on the west coast of Newfoundland, in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador. Take a look below for 6 fun and interesting facts about Daniel’s Harbour, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
1. Its population as reported by the 2016 Census was 253 people.
2. It has a reputation as a great place for wild whale sightings.
3. It’s is also home to a general store, a school and a restaurant.
4. Daniel’s Harbour has a subarctic climate (Koppen: Dfc) with June being under the 50°F (10°C) isotherm.
5. Summers are cool to mild while winters are chilly.
6. Precipitation is heavy year round, though less heavy during Spring.