L’Anse-au-Loup is a town in the Canadian province of Newfoundland and Labrador. Take a look below for 5 interesting and awesome facts about L’Anse-au-Loup, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
1. The town had a population of 558 in the Canada 2016 Census, slightly up from 550 in 2011.
2. In the Canada 2006 Census, there were 593 inhabitants.
3. The town is located along Route 510 in Labrador, between Forteau and L’Anse-au-Diable.
4. The town was incorporated in 1975.
5. The first mayor was Reginald O’Brien Sr.