Solosis is a Psychic type Pokemon introduced in Generation V. It evolves into Duosion starting at level 32, which evolves into Reuniclus starting at level 41. Take a look below for 22 interesting and fun facts about Solosis.
1. Solosis is a round, green Pokemon surrounded by a darker green, gel like substance.
2. This liquid covering allows Solosis to live under any conditions.
3. Its inner body has dark, oval eyes and a red diamond-shaped mouth.
4. On the upper left side of its head is a curly, yellow growth that resembles the endoplasmic reticulum of a cell.
5. It uses psychic powers to communicate with telepathy, as well as to drive away potential threats.
6. Solosis is tied with Abra for the highest Special Attack of all unevolved Pokémon.
7. Solosis and Gothita‘s evolution branch can be considered parallel. Both are Generation V Pokémon evolving once at level 32 then at level 41. Solosis’ family branch can only be found in Pokémon White and Pokémon White 2, while Gothita can only be found in Pokémon Black and Pokémon Black 2. They are both Psychic-type Pokémon with similar base experience and catch rates, they gain new moves at similar levels, and they have base stat totals of 290.
8. Solosis and its evolutionary relatives are the only known Pokémon to learn Thunder by TM but not Thunderbolt in every generation they appear in.
9. Solosis and the rest of its evolutionary line seem to bear reference to cells, with the head representing the nucleus, the green substance surrounding their bodies resembling cytoplasm and the objects inside their bodies representing organelles.
10. The line down its head also resembles a cleavage furrow in cell biology.
11. It may also make allusion to the embryonary stages, specifically the stage of morula.
12. Solosis may be a combination of solo (singular) and meiosis or mitosis (cell division).
13. Solosis debuted in Where Did You Go, Audino?, under the ownership of Doyle. It was used to help locate some missing Audino. Upon encountering Ash and his friends, Doyle commanded it to use Psychic on them as he thought they were suspects. Later, it helped up by getting the group over a cliff so that they wouldn’t lose sight of Audino. Solosis was then used to battle Team Rocket by using Confuse Ray on Woobat and Night Shade on Yamask.
14. An army of Solosis and Duosion appeared in White—Victini and Zekrom and Black—Victini and Reshiram, under the ownership of Damon.
15. A Trainer’s Solosis appeared in Summer of Discovery!, Foggy Pokémon Orienteering!, and Battling Into the Hall of Fame!, where it was one of the Pokémon that participated in the Pokémon Summer Camp.
16. A Solosis appeared in Cloudy Fate, Bright Future!, under the ownership of a Psychic.
17. A Solosis appeared in a fantasy in BWGP01.
18. A Solosis is one of the Pokémon employed by the BW Agency. It first appeared in To Make a Musical
19. A Trainer’s Solosis appeared in An Odd Speech and Angry Boy.
20. A Solosis was among several Pokémon attracted to Alder’s wrestling match with his Bouffalant in Nimbasa City in A New Perspective.
21. White caught a Solosis during her Battle Subway training sometime prior to With a Little Help from My Friends, which was later nicknamed Solly. It later evolved into a Duosion prior to PS541.
22. A Solosis liberated by Team Plasma appeared in a flashback in Pokédex Lecture.