Imperialdramon Paladin Mode is an Ancient Dragon Digimon. Take a look below for 14 fascinating and awesome facts about Imperialdramon Paladin Mode from Digimon.
1. It is a form of Imperialdramon Fighter Mode that acquired the power of the holy knight Omnimon, powering up and changing form into a legendary holy knight.
2. As the final, strongest form of Imperialdramon Dragon Mode that was told of since ancient times, it descended in a time of great disruption in the ancient Digital World, and rescued the world from complete collapse.
3. However, all of the details of that era are a mystery, and if research into Digimon and the Digital World progresses, it is likely that they will eventually be clarified.
4. It wields the ultimate “Omni Sword”.
5. It is the founder of the Royal Knights.
6. Imperialdramon Paladin Mode takes Imperialdramon Fighter Mode and changes it according to the Paladin character class, particularly the archetype spawned by Dungeons & Dragons.
7. The Paladin Mode’s wings and armor change to a white color to signify the purity and holiness associated with the paladin, and it wields a sword, named the Omni Sword, as paladin characters do.
8. It has the “Positron Laser” equipped to its right arm.
9. It bears a combined symbol of the Crests of Courage and Friendship on the hilt of the Omni Sword.
10. Imperialdramon Paladin Mode can be obtained by raising any partner Digimon’s Imperialdramon Fighter Mode to lvl 40 and Omnimon to lvl. 40. Using DNA DV switch between Imperialdramon Dragon Mode and Seraphimon will summon Imperialdramon Paladin Mode to attack the enemy Digimon. By using DNA DV switch with Diaboromon, it can summon AncientGreymon.
11. Imperialderamon Paladin Mode digivolves from Imperialdramon Fighter Mode with the Omni Blade. If the waste gauge fills to the maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon.
12. Imperialdramon Paladin Mode is a Holy Vaccine type, Yellow Mega level Digimon. It DNA digivolves from Imperialdramon DM and Magnamon. Yellow Mega level Digimon can’t poop but if Piedmon’s experiment maxes the poop gauge, it will digivolve into PlatinumSukamon or Sukamon.
13. Imperialdramon PM is part of Mirei Mikagura’s final Great Challenge. It is found in the Digital World, alongside two other Imperialdramon PM, and battles Aiba. The middle PM cannot be damaged and spends its first two turns talking to the them, saying “Duel” and “Break my illusion!”. It also cannot have its stats lowered or be inflicted with status conditions. After its companions are defeated, it demands Aiba show it their power, and is able to be damaged. Once it reaches 1/4 of its HP, it can no longer be damaged again, and exclusively uses Omni Sword. After Aiba survives all of them, it is shocked, and causes itself to drop to 1HP, allowing Aiba to defeat it. Aiba is then able to get an Imperialdramon PM of their own.
14. There are four versions Imperidaldramon Paladin Mode. They digivolve into each other. In season one, Paladin was a Mode Change from Imperialdramon Dragon Mode.