Drakloak is a dual-type Dragon/Ghost Pokémon introduced in Generation VIII. It evolves from Dreepy starting at level 50 and evolves into Dragapult starting at level 60. Take a look below for 12 fascinating and awesome facts about Drakloak.
1. Drakloak resembles a lizard, with a wide, black-colored head with two vertical horns and several red triangle-shaped sports on the sides.
2. It has yellow eyes, while the underside of its mouth is light blue.
3. The rest of its body is also light blue, while its belly is yellow with a red, upside-down V-shaped spot.
4. It has short, stubby arms and legs and a long tail.
5. Drakloak is capable of flying at speeds greater than 120 mph (193.121 kmh).
6. It carries a Dreepy on its head, which it takes care of and fights alongside until the Dreepy manages to evolve.
7. If it lacks a Dreepy to care for, it will become uneasy and desperately try to find any Pokémon to serve as a substitute to take care of.
8. Drakloak and its evolutionary line are the only Pokémon that are in the Dragon and Amorphous Egg Groups.
9. Requiring 50 levels to evolve from Dreepy and just 10 more to evolve into Dragapult, Drakloak has the lowest relative second-stage evolution requirement, at 20%.
10. Drakloak may be based on the Diplocaulus with elements taken from fighter aircrafts and crossbows.
11. It may also reference paternal care behavior present in many amphibian species.
12. Drakloak may be a combination of dragon and cloak.