Drizzile is a Water-type Pokémon introduced in Generation VIII. It evolves from Sobble starting at level 16 and evolves into Inteleon starting at level 35. Take a look below for 11 awesome and fun facts about Drizzile.
1. Drizzile is a slim, bipedal lizard like Pokemon that is primarily blue with a white belly and a dark blue mark above it.
2. It has green two-fingered hands and toes.
3. On its face, it has small nostrils, blue cheeks, half-closed eyes with a thin line going from eye-to-eye.
4. On its head are three hairs, with two being blue, one of these sticking up, and the other hair being purple.
5. Like its pre-evolved form, Sobble, it has a chameleon tail that swirls inward.
6. Drizzile uses special pores to create water balloons secreted from the moisture in its palms to attack.
7. While it is highly intelligent, Drizzile is exceptionally lazy and prefers to not do anything unless it has to.
8. It lays out traps everywhere to keep enemies out of its territory.
9. Drizzile appears to be based on the veiled chameleon due to its color scheme being similar to that of the males.
10. The way this species collects moisture on its body could explain its Water typing, and the way the water droplets drip from the top of its head into its mouth could resemble tears, which could explain the tear-like patches on Drizzle’s face.
11. Drizzile may be a combination of drizzle and reptile.