Ballistamon is a Machine Digimon. Take a look below for 10 interesting and awesome facts about Ballistamon from Digimon.
1. It is a heavyweight Digimon that possesses bulky metallic armor and overwhelming power.
2. It appears warlike at first glance, but because of its gentle personality, preferring harmony to conflict, it will never attack first.
3. However, if it gets into a fight, it becomes a powerful and matchless fighter that swings its stout arms and wipes out the opponent.
4. With its heavy armor and great power, its potential for both offense and defense is great, and if it connects with a hit then it doesn’t quit, although its specialty is a one-hit knockout attack which capitalizes on its great power.
5. However, its too-heavy body can be its ruin and there is a problem with its keenness, so it is not very good at fighting with fast-moving opponents.
6. The horn on its head is its pride, and though the horn becomes the essence of its close-combat attacks, it hates for the horn to be carelessly touched.
7. Also, Ballistamon is able to lend its heavy armor and power to another Digimon by changing into its “Enhanced-armor Mode”.
8. Ballistamon DigiFuses to Shoutmon X2 with Shoutmon, to Shoutmon X3 with Shoutmon and Dorulumon, to Shoutmon X3GM with Shoutmon, Dorulumon, Greymon (2010 anime), and MailBirdramon, to Shoutmon X3SD with Shoutmon, Dorulumon, SkullKnightmon, and Axemon, to Shoutmon X4 with Shoutmon, Dorulumon, and Starmon (2010 anime), to Shoutmon X4B with Shoutmon, Dorulumon, Starmon (2010 anime), and Beelzemon (2010 anime), to Shoutmon X4S with Shoutmon, Dorulumon, Starmon (2010 anime), and Spadamon and to Shoutmon X5 with Shoutmon, Dorulumon, Starmon (2010 anime), and Sparrowmon.
9. In the English version, Ballistamon is both a Rookie and Mega-level Mercenary Digimon. The Rookie form digivolves to the Mega form, and the Mega form can Jogress to Shoutmon X2 with Shoutmon, to Shoutmon X3 with Shoutmon and Dorulumon, to Shoutmon X4 with Shoutmon, Dorulumon, and Starmons, and to Shoutmon X5 with Shoutmon, Dorulumon, Starmons, and Sparrowmon.
10. In the Korean version, Ballistamon was originally a Rookie, Champion, Ultimate, and Mega-level Mercenary Digimon. The Rookie form digivolved to Champion, Champion to Ultimate, then Ultimate to Mega, and each form could DigiXros to Shoutmon X2 with Shoutmon and to Shoutmon X3 with Shoutmon and Dorulumon. As of June 10, 2020, the Ballistamon line was revised to remove the Champion and Ultimate forms, and instead only allow Jogress using the Mega form.