Ginkakumon is an Ogre Digimon. Take a look below for 10 incredible and awesome facts about Ginkakumon from Digimon.
1. It is a giant, taciturn boy that, together with its big sister Kinkakumon, is feared as the “Gold and Silver Ogre Brothers”.
2. The “Beni Hisago” that it carries on its back is Kinkakumon’s drink, and it’s said that the inside is connected to somewhere in a different dimension, and that Digimon who are hurled to this different dimension are converted to alcohol.
3. It is always worrying for its big sister Kinkakumon out of love.
4. It warmly watches over even Kinkakumon’s misbehavior, and if there is an unscrupulous fellow approaching its big sister, it throws them with enough power to shake a mountain.
5. If Kinkakumon is aboard the cockpit in its abdomen, then Ginkakumon’s power becomes as mighty as should be expected from a big sister and a little brother.
6. Being boarded is secretly a happy time for Ginkakumon.
7. Ginkakumon is based heavily on the fictional character of Ginkaku from the Journey to the West, especially alongside Kinkakumon.
8. It is a large, silver-colored ogre with a multitude of horns.
9. Its “Beni Hisago” is also derived directly from the novel. It has a cockpit in its abdomen that Kinkakumon can enter.
10. The character on its gorget reads “Silver”.