Galacticmon is a Digimon. Take a look below for 10 awesome and fun facts about Galacticmon from Digimon.
1. Galacticmon is an incredibly huge cybernetic Digimon resembling some sort of spacecraft.
2. It appears to carry at least two giant missile silos in place of legs.
3. Galacticmon’s tail contains a smaller head at the tip, and the tail is lined with solar panels which were once the power source of the Gunslinger.
4. It also carries the Gunslinger’s ultimate weapon, the “Ragnarok Cannon”.
5. It appears to have a maintenance system including skeletal metal hands.
6. Galacticmon’s head alone towers over even the largest Mega Digimon, and during one cutscene it is shown in orbit above Earth, further adding emphasis to its sheer size.
7. Galacticmon was designed by αρχιμεδεｓ, and was originally named “Gunslimon”.
8. Galacticmon is the final boss of the game. It plans to merge with Earth to become Gaiamon.
9. When Junior fights Galacticmon, it is fought in two stages: its tail and then its head. Its tail attacks simply with physical attacks: a stabbing motion like a scorpion and a beam that fires from its tip. Once the tail is defeated, the body intervenes and uses Ragnarok Cannon to reduce Junior’s current Digimon to 1 HP. The head then comes into battle, with the ability to copy one of Junior’s Digimon techniques, which it will fire in a small beam from the head. Galacticmon can also smack Junior’s Digimon with its hands or launch a giant, wind-based beam.
10. After Galacticmon is finally defeated, it explodes and falls to Earth as a meteor shower.